Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 44(24): Special Commission on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2024 19:42:36 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Version française ci-après <>
Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2024 Focused Circular No 44

Special Commission on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to
Justice Conventions

The PB of the HCCH invites the Members, as well as Central Authorities
designated under the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to
Justice Conventions, to take note of the following documents prepared for
the upcoming meeting of the Special Commission (SC) to take place from 2
to 5 July 2024, now available on the HCCH website:

 	 Revised draft agenda
Prel. Doc. No 9 of June 2024	 Draft Country Profile for the 1965
Service Convention – Spanish
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/402ac454-7e01-4c0a-85d5-77fcb2769e10.pdf>
and
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/694afbfe-23af-432c-bb11-4f03629fc517.pdf>
French versions
Prel. Doc. No 10 of June 2024	 Draft Country Profile for the 1970
Evidence Convention – Spanish
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/291e6727-e50f-4f03-a970-038df2b56bb0.pdf>
and
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/de55ebdc-3a05-4111-8d77-27853a3e7b33.pdf>
French versions
Prel. Doc. No
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/2545f624-2dcc-489b-afc1-ef724e8c2504.pdf>
12 of June 2024	 Contractual Waiver and the 1965 Service Convention –
currently available in English only
Prel. Doc. No 15 of June 2024	 Report on the Working Groups on the
Service and the Evidence
Practical Handbooks – Spanish
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/6eb4b141-93ee-4b52-8246-0d1dd2d19439.pdf>
and
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/13ecaadf-d365-4315-92de-d0ebb341d172.pdf>
French versions
Prel. Doc. No 16 of June 2024	 A Compilation of Previous Conclusions and
Recommendations (C&R) outlining Good Practices for Central Authorities,
other authorities, and officials in the operation of 1965 Service, 1970
Evidence, and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions – Spanish
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/80b0bcac-db01-4f48-b4cb-8601c7ffb922.pdf>
and
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/4b9eabe8-5f32-4308-bb02-96ef5ec4a8ad.pdf>
French versions
Info Doc. No
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/91d483ca-931a-490a-a561-e9d64a7c22ed.pdf>  1
of June 2024	 Conclusions and Recommendations of previous Meetings of
the Special Commission (SC) on the practical operation of the 1965
Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions – currently
available in English only

The Spanish and French versions of Prel. Docs No 12 and Info Doc. No 1
will be posted to the HCCH website in due course.

Registration deadline for the SC meeting – Thursday 13 June 2024

Members and Central Authorities are reminded to designate their respective
delegates via their National or Contact Organ using the registration form
before Thursday 13 June 2024, 5.00 p.m. (CEST) and submit it by e-mail to
the PB at  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. The form
should be completed in
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/d89a239e-a078-4025-8f74-32cf03e044ab.docx>
English, French
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/a7575c89-b810-4ca0-b947-2cb1e5c2b2c0.docx>
or Spanish
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/2a6b1da5-3f86-46d9-8062-90c2510466ce.docx> ,
and an indication must be given as to whether the delegate is planning to
attend the meeting in person or participate remotely. Please note that it
may not be possible to accommodate designations received after the
deadline.

THE HAGUE, 11 June 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1965 Service Convention
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1970 Evidence Convention
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1980 Access to Justice
Convention

Copy for information to the Diplomatic Missions of the Member

  _____

a

 Circulaire ciblée No 44 de la HCCH de 2024

Commission spéciale sur les Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de
1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980

Le BP de la HCCH invite les Membres, ainsi que toutes les Autorités
centrales désignées en vertu des Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves
de 1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980, à prendre connaissance des
documents suivants élaborés dans le cadre de la prochaine réunion de la
Commission spéciale (CS), qui se tiendra du 2 au 5 juillet 2024, et qui
sont désormais disponibles sur le site web de la HCCH :

 	 Projet d’ordre du jour révisé
Doc. prél. No 9 de juin 2024	 Projet de Profil d’État dans le cadre de
la Convention Notification de 1965 – versions
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/694afbfe-23af-432c-bb11-4f03629fc517.pdf>
française et
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/402ac454-7e01-4c0a-85d5-77fcb2769e10.pdf>
espagnole
Doc. prél. No 10 de juin 2024	 Projet de Profil d’État dans le cadre de
la Convention Preuves de 1970 – versions
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/de55ebdc-3a05-4111-8d77-27853a3e7b33.pdf>
française et
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/291e6727-e50f-4f03-a970-038df2b56bb0.pdf>
espagnole
Doc. prél. No
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/2545f624-2dcc-489b-afc1-ef724e8c2504.pdf>
12 de juin 2024	 Renonciation contractuelle et Convention Notification de
1965 – actuellement disponible en anglais uniquement
Doc. prél. No 15 de juin 2024	 Rapport des Groupes de travail sur les
Manuels pratiques Notification et Preuves - versions
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/13ecaadf-d365-4315-92de-d0ebb341d172.pdf>
française et
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/6eb4b141-93ee-4b52-8246-0d1dd2d19439.pdf>
espagnol
Doc. prél. No 16 de juin 2024	 Compilation des précédentes Conclusions
et Recommandations (C&R) décrivant les bonnes pratiques destinées aux
Autorités centrales, aux autres autorités et aux fonctionnaires dans le
cadre du fonctionnement des Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de
1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980 – versions
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/4b9eabe8-5f32-4308-bb02-96ef5ec4a8ad.pdf>
française et
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/80b0bcac-db01-4f48-b4cb-8601c7ffb922.pdf>
espagnol
Doc. info. No
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/91d483ca-931a-490a-a561-e9d64a7c22ed.pdf>  1
de juin 2024	 Conclusions et Recommandations des réunions précédentes
de la Commission spéciale (CS) sur le fonctionnement pratique des
Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la justice de
1980 - actuellement disponible en anglais uniquement

Les versions française et espagnole du Doc. prél. No 12 et du Doc. info.
No 1 seront publiées sur le site web de la HCCH dès qu’elles seront
disponibles.

Date limite d’inscription pour la réunion de la CS – jeudi 13 juin 2024

Il est rappelé aux Membres et aux Autorités centrales de désigner leurs
délégués respectifs par l’intermédiaire de leur Organe national ou de
liaison au moyen du formulaire d’inscription avant le jeudi 13 juin 2024,
à 17 h (heure d’été d’Europe centrale) et de le soumettre par courrier
électronique au BP à l’adresse  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]. Le formulaire doit être rempli en
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/d89a239e-a078-4025-8f74-32cf03e044ab.docx>
anglais, en français
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/a7575c89-b810-4ca0-b947-2cb1e5c2b2c0.docx>
ou en espagnol
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/2a6b1da5-3f86-46d9-8062-90c2510466ce.docx> ,
et il convient d’indiquer si le délégué prévoit d’assister à la réunion en
personne ou d’y participer à distance. Veuillez noter qu’il ne sera
peut-être pas possible de prendre en compte les désignations reçues après
la date limite.

LA HAYE, le 11 juin 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Notification
de 1965
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Preuves de
1970
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Accès à la
justice de 1980

Copie à titre d’information aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

  Circular Específica N.º 44 de la HCCH de 2024

Comisión Especial de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas
de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980

La OP de la HCCH invita a los Miembros, así como a las Autoridades
Centrales designadas en virtud de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de
1965, Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980, a tomar conocimiento
de los siguientes documentos preparados para la próxima reunión de la
Comisión Especial (CE), que tendrá lugar del 2 al 5 de julio de 2024, ya
disponibles en el sitio web de la HCCH:

 	 Proyecto de agenda revisado
Doc. Prel. N.º 9 de junio de 2024	 Proyecto de Perfil de País para
el Convenio sobre Notificaciones de 1965 – versiones en
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/694afbfe-23af-432c-bb11-4f03629fc517.pdf>
francés y
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/402ac454-7e01-4c0a-85d5-77fcb2769e10.pdf>
español
Doc. Prel. N.º 10 de junio de 2024	 Proyecto de Perfil de País para
el Convenio sobre Pruebas de 1970 – versiones en
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/de55ebdc-3a05-4111-8d77-27853a3e7b33.pdf>
francés y
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/291e6727-e50f-4f03-a970-038df2b56bb0.pdf>
español
Prel. Doc. No
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/2545f624-2dcc-489b-afc1-ef724e8c2504.pdf>
12 of June 2024	 Contractual Waiver and the 1965 Service Convention –
disponible, de momento, solo en inglés
Doc. Prel. N.º 15 de junio de 2024	 Informe de los Grupos de Trabajo
sobre los Manuales sobre Notificaciones y Pruebas – versiones en
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/13ecaadf-d365-4315-92de-d0ebb341d172.pdf>
francés y
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/6eb4b141-93ee-4b52-8246-0d1dd2d19439.pdf>
español
Doc. Prel. N.º 16 de junio de 2024	 Recopilación de Conclusiones y
Recomendaciones previas (CyR) en las que se exponen buenas prácticas para
las Autoridades Centrales, otras autoridades y funcionarios en el
funcionamiento de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas de
1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980 – versiones en
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/4b9eabe8-5f32-4308-bb02-96ef5ec4a8ad.pdf>
francés y
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/80b0bcac-db01-4f48-b4cb-8601c7ffb922.pdf>
español
Info Doc. No
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/91d483ca-931a-490a-a561-e9d64a7c22ed.pdf>  1
of June 2024	 Conclusions and Recommendations of previous Meetings of
the Special Commission (SC) on the practical operation of the 1965
Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions –
disponible, de momento, solo en inglés

Las versiones en francés y español del Documento Preliminar N.º 12 y del
Documento de Información N.º 1 se publicarán en el sitio web de la HCCH
próximamente.

Fecha límite de inscripción para la reunión de la CE - Jueves 13 de junio
de 2024

Se recuerda a los Miembros y Autoridades Centrales que deben designar a
sus respectivos delegados, a través de sus Órganos Nacionales y de
Contacto, por medio del formulario de inscripción, a la dirección
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. La fecha límite para
ello es el martes 13 de junio de 2024, a las 17:00 (hora de verano de
Europa Central). Se ruega completar el formulario en
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/d89a239e-a078-4025-8f74-32cf03e044ab.docx>
inglés,
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/a7575c89-b810-4ca0-b947-2cb1e5c2b2c0.docx>
francés o
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/2a6b1da5-3f86-46d9-8062-90c2510466ce.docx>
español, e indicar si el delegado tiene previsto asistir a la reunión en
persona o participar a distancia. Rogamos tengan en cuenta que tal vez no
sea posible aceptar las designaciones que se reciban después de la fecha
límite.

LA HAYA, 11 de junio de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre
Notificaciones de 1965
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre
Pruebas de 1970
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre Acceso
a la Justicia de 1980

Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros